RELEASE DATE: 1-12-2017
Following Modules are updated
b) Section Premium / Ultimate
a) ESurvey Earthwork
Box Boundary creating improved, Area Elimination improved
ESurvey Section – Premium / Ultimate
1. Canal Design
i) Display Canal Section Table in each Cross Section
ii) Apply Single Slope Between Berm even having different Soil Slope
iii) Cross Section gets created in case a specific Soil Depth not mentioned
(Mentioned as Zero)
iv) Road Design
Vertical Alignment Tab
A. Vertical curve editing made in line with horizontal curve editing
Cross Section Tab
B. Strengthening and Widening Settings in Cross Section
i. You can mention Minimum PCC width for Strengthening
ii. Retaining Existing crust in the proposed Median portion
iii. Construct Shoulder above ground if existing road edge is less than proposed Road edge
iv. Uni Chamber option for Main Road and Service Road
C) ESurvey KML
Now you can Export or Import KML based on Layer Name in CAD. Each Layer name reflects as Folder in KML.
RELEASE DATE: 25-05-2017
The latest version of ESurvey CADD, Version 13.01, released on 18-11-2016 is incorporated with extra features and improvements which are listed below:
All Bugs reported till October 2016 Fixed
The latest version of ESurvey CADD, Version 12.01, released on 10-03-2016 is incorporated with extra features and improvements which are listed below:
Contour Area Factor conversion between meters to acre in Capacity calculation is now made more accurate
What is New?
Additionally added 2 new type of Area table format in Sections
A. New format of Area Report Table Type 1- Consolidate-01
B. Type 2- Consolidate – Area table to generate Consolidate report for Main road and Service Road
Area Report Summary table is aligned to the centre of the Cross Section Drawing.
What is New?
1. Now you can Importing Alignment data through Excel which is designed from other Alignment Design Software.
2. In Cross Section Assembly Design layers hatching made optional, it can be on/off as required Improved from old Version
3. Importing Cross Section Data through Excel format to Alignment line in Horizontal Alignment tab is corrected, now you can import Cross Section data start any chainage.
4. Improved drawing refreshing while importing alignment data from CAD/Excel in Vertical Alignment
5. Showing cutting and Filling depth for Selected Alignment in Vertical Design (Was suggest to remove in Version 12.0 and again we implemented in this version)
6. Additional Chainage in Alignment Cross section when chainage has value like 180000 and more issue has rectified.
7. Split LS and Plan Feature is remove in version 12.00, again we incorporated this feature as request by customer.
|7 Modules of ESurvey are merged together to a product called ESurvey CADD. With this change now earlier products ESurey Sections, ESurvey CAD, ESurvey Lisp and ESurvey KML are discontinued. Modules get enabled depending on licenses you have procured. There is no need to install separate modules, you just need to install one Package ESurvey CADD.|