Follow the steps to generate a TopoMap from CSV or Excel file in ESurvey CADD interface.
1. Open ESurvey CADD interface by double clicking on icon available on the desktop or follow the path:
Start ->Programs ->ESurvey ->ESurvey CADD
2. Go to 'File'
and select 'New File'
from the drop down menu
3. Select on 'Topo Draw'
option, then type the name of file and change the directory or folder if required
4. Click on the 'Save'
5. Then go to 'Surface'
and click on 'Import Data'
6. Select the CSV or Excel file containing following parameters.
7. Select the file and click on 'Open'
8. Once file is selected click on 'Import'
9. You will see the screen shown below after the import process is completed. Click on 'OK'
10. For Code Configuration, go to 'TopoDraw'
drop down menu and select the 'Code Configuration'
11. Please select the options required and set the required parameters
12. Click on 'Save'
and then 'Close'
13. To view the Topo Map, go to 'TopoDraw '
drop down menu and select the 'TopoMap'
14. Click on 'View'
15. Click on 'CAD'
button to export to a cad application
16. To export the file, select the required options and click on 'Save'