Automatic line join can be achieved using any of the following ways:
a. Join with serial numbers
b. Shortest distance
||Join to starting Point
||Introduce a new point Diagonally Opposite to the previous point and then join to first point
||Introduce a new point Diagonally Opposite to the previous point and join only till there
d. Manually by Joining Required Serial Numbers
Following steps are the how to use the TopoDraw:
1. Go to ESurvey CAD interface, create a new file.
2. Go to 'Surface'
--> 'Import Data
'--> Select Data File
3. Turn on the option Remark contains .,+,-
4. Select the surveyed CSV or Excel file, then click on 'Import'
5. Go to 'TopoDraw
' --> 'Topo Map
6. Click on 'View'
7. Click on 'Settings'
8. Select 'Remark'
tab, then click on 'Add Remarks'
9. Select the required remark for line joining and then click on the 'Import'
10. Select the method of joining for required remarks
11. Turn on line, if required in a separate layer.
12. Select line type either as 2D or 3D line. Then click on 'Close'.
13. Select the 'Line Preview'
from Topo Map window.
14. Select the Remark Lines from the list
15. Select the required Line Join Type option.
1. Line joining by serial numbers
4. Manually click on required serial number to join with line
- In the settings window, select the group tab and create a new group 'LSeries'
- Select L1, L2, L3, L4, L5 and L6 and add it to remarks from ungrouped remarks list.
- You can assign specific layers and line to the group in the grid.
- In remark tab, you can note that L1 to L6 rows are grayed out, that means you done.It have the option to individually assign layer and other property to them.