Applying Profile Correction to Cross Sections - Help
Using ESurvey CADD profile correction can be done easily. ESurvey CADD allows you to do profile correction based on distances, ground level end points or depending on remarks given along with the ground levels.
1. Import the existing ground level in ESurvey Section
2. Select 'ProfileCorrection' under 'CS Template/Assembly' menu
3. Create a template with required parameter by clicking on the triple dotted button
4. Apply created template to all the sections
5. Click on 'Distances' option and select one among 'Distance / Remark / Layer Ends' options up to which profile correction has to be done
6. After setting distance options click on a 'Best fit' button. select 'Calculate and Update best fit Slope' checkbox option
7. Select the second option 'Update Formation for Best fit/Given Slope' and click 'Update' button
8. Select any section in ‘Section view’ screen. You can view profile corrected data with best fit formation values.